Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1 - Misadventures

Wow, what a disaster today has been.  First my flight was delayed by 5 hours thanks to the Qantas strike.  Then to make things worse when I got to Oslo my luggage went missing.  Turns out it's been left in London.  Thanks Qantas/BA!  I didn't check in till 6:30pm and then had to go shop for clothes and toiletries.  Didn't have dinner till 9pm, and that was chicken wrap at the hotel.  I wasn't in the mood today to do anything really.  Took photos of Karl Johans Gate and the surrounding area but I am unable to upload the photos because... I do not have my luggage bag which contains all the documents as well as chargers for everything, my laptop, mobile, etc.

Hopefully my luggage will arrive tomorrow, I have to send an email now to the director of the company and let her know probably a postponement of the interview to Wednesday will be a good idea.

Anyway in spite of the above, Oslo really is a pretty place.  It's close to 12am now but the night is like a dark twilight.

Good news tomorrow, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment