Friday, June 4, 2010

The adventures continue...

Today I fly off to Singapore for one night before flying off Sunday night to London en route to Oslo.  This time I'll be going for work and play, but mostly play.  The company who is flying me over is generous enough to pay for 3 nights of accommodation and cover all my meal expenses, this is already in addition to paying the flights which I picked!  I'll be staying in the heart of Oslo along Karl Johans Gate.  I'll be spending one day at the company offices having interviews and the rest of the time I'll be around Oslo.  There's hardly any sunlight since it's summer so it should be good as I'll be able to spend evening hours taking photos and walking about as long as I'm not jet lagged.

The tentative plan is as follows, subject to change:

  • Monday - Arrive in Oslo, visit museums?  Oslo is home to the Scream painting.
  • Tuesday - Interviews!
  • Wednesday - Walk to Aker Brygge, visit the fjord, take a ferry to Bygdøy, more museums
  • Thursday - Shopping and leave Oslo for London en route to Singapore in the afternoon
  • Everyday - Eat awesome Norwegian food, take in spectacular scenery and be extremely thankful that I have this incredible opportunity to visit Norway again.

If you haven't read this in a different blog I was previously in Northern Norway for holidays 3 months ago, this time I'll be visiting the Central Norway and in summer, so it should be a wonderful time to visit.

Again I'll be updating this blog every day with photos, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment